Wednesday, November 27, 2019

30-Day Bring Positive Change and Boost Confidence and Self-Esteem Test (Day 1)

Day 1
by
Charles Lamson

Been having a lot of problems with confidence and self-esteem lately. So I prayed about it earlier today. Then, when I got onto the Internet, I noticed the above video, entitled 432 Hz - Bring Positive Change and Boost Confidence and Self-Esteem - 432 Hz Miracle Recording, was at the top of my Youtube recommendation list. 


Image result for 432 hz


So, since the 30-Day Proactive Test in Stephen Covey's 7 Habits of Highly Effective People worked so well for me in the past (See my other blog The Rant to learn more about that.), I decided to listen to the above music video every day for 30 days and challenge myself to do a Coveyesque 30-Day Bring Positive Change and Boost Confidence and Self-Esteem Test, in which, I simply just focus on bringing positive change and boosting my confidence and self-esteem for 30 days and writing about it in this blog to keep track of my progress.

Image result for 432 hz

And you know what? I do believe the magic is already working, for as I come to the close of writing this first post, I already feel my spirits lifting a bit. I guess the sheer act of working on this part of myself is making me feel less powerless and more empowered.

Image result for 432 hz

end
  

No comments:

Post a Comment