Sunday, December 8, 2019

THE 30-DAY BRING POSITIVE CHANGES AND BOOST CONFIDENCE AND SELF-ESTEEM TEST (DAY 12)


Day 12
 by
 Charles Lamson

Related image

If you have been following along and applying some of the principles I have been talking about in these articles, I hope you are finding these ideas useful.

The last couple of posts I've been straying away from the personal style of journaling that I was doing when I first started this project, which is kind of a crutch for me, because I can use research and research-type papers as an escape, because it's harder for me to be introspective and sort out my sometimes seemingly chaotic inner-world of conflicting drives, impulses, and emotions in writing in a coherent manner. This is much more challenging to me than just doing research and putting together an analysis: To me, that's easy.

So here goes. Here's a little writing tip for everyone out there, especially in this personal journalistic style of writing: When I can't think of anything to write about in the chronicling of my day-to-day life, I just think to myself, "Okay, every story has a beginning, a middle, and an end. So, start at the beginning."

And when I say beginning I mean I'm going to have to go back a couple days, to fully report on the progress of the positive changes that have been occurring and the boosting of my confidence and self esteem.

Related image

Something, seemingly miraculous (to me anyway) has occurred since I started doing this project. But, like I mentioned earlier, it's challenging me for me to write about introspective things. It is much easier for me to write an objective research piece (like I did in the last post) about 432 Hz, or (like I did two posts back, which was a Wednesday) write a trivial, fluff-piece all about Wednesday, and it being the "Day of Mercury"; the origins of where Wednesday actually comes from and how each day of the week is basically built on a system of pagan worship, which is an interesting topic to go into, and it is rather new age. But, I feel I'm not being honest in this particular analysis, if I do not report on what is much more difficult for me to write about; the personal, introspective changes that have started occurring, so far, in this 30-day ritual. And that's how I'm beginning to view this project: as a magic ritual---a 30-day-alchemical-transformation ritual.

So here goes: Going back a few days, there are some real, measurable, positive changes to report.

The Beginning

The beginning starts on Dec. 6th. Looking at my Blogger Overview stats, at 2 p.m. Dec. 5, 2019, I had one pageview on my other blog, The Rant with Charles Lamson, which generally gets many more pageviews than this blog. But I've been building that blog (keeping it active) consistently since 2014. The numbers are generally fairly low, because my target audience is people people in leadership positions or people studying to one day assume leadership positions. For, as grandiose as it may sound, I strive to be a leader of leaders, a king of kings, a boss of bosses. So, by its very constitution, The Rant is exclusive, because I'm targeting the influencers of the influencers, and not the general masses.

So, the pageviews (as mentioned earlier, were at 1 on 2 p.m. Dec. 5,) went through the roof (starting on Dec. 6, and hovered steadily in the 350 to 450 range the last few days, however, culminating with a sharp drop today in pageviews to where its is now (4 p.m. Central U.S.) at 10 pageviews), seemingly, for no reason.

My hypothesis is that it's because of the magical effect of this ritual that I've been performing. But, while I wouldn't say the blog went viral, on the 6th and 7th pageviews did experience an incline that stayed consistently above 350 and peaked just above 450. Which would have been Days 10 and 11 in this 30-Day bring Positive Changes and Boost Confidence and Self-Esteem Ritual I've been performing.

Related image

And furthermore, as far as positive changes goes, two Fridays ago, on November the 29th, which would have been Day 3 of The Ritual, I started doing a new talk show on the "largest talk radio station on the Internet" (that's how they bill themselves, anyway), Revolution Radio. My show is called The Rant with Charles Lamson (see below), which I'll be doing live every Friday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. U.S. Central Time, and they have a much larger audience (on average) than the one I have on my blogs, or my podcast, or my YouTube channel.



However, if the sharp incline in pageviews stays consistent, The Rant (the blog) may actually surpass this Revolution Radio's audience. Only time will tell. So, in sum, since I started this ritual, my reach, or my audience, whatever you want to call it, has made a rather dramatic leap.

The Middle (Physical Health)

Throughout my whole adult life, I've always been fairly religious about exercise and taking supplements---even while I was exhibiting self-destructive behaviors like overindulging in alcohol, drugs, and pleasures of the flesh---but since I started this ritual, I'm experiencing a rather dramatic (to me, anyway), increase in strength and stamina in my weight-training regimen.

I won't bore you with the details, but yesterday, which was Day 11 of The Ritual, I had the best workout, with the most strength and endurance I've had in 11 years, since I was 40 years old. I turn 51 on Dec. 29th (Day 32 of The Ritual, which, just to make things nice, neat, orderly, and numerologically auspicious, I'm going to extend to 35 days, closing the rite on January 1st, in the Year of Our Lord, Two-Thousand and Twenty). And, instead of getting weaker, as most people do they reach my age, I am increasing in physical strength and stamina. I was amazed with the transcendence I experienced during that workout.

Also, my mental clarity, focus, and sharpness are at an all-time apex high, as evidenced by this post.

Conclusion

I have continued to listen to the below YouTube video 432 Hz Bring Positive Changes - Boost Confidence and Self-Esteem - 432 Hz Miracle Tone Recording at least once a day.


And so, those are the positive changes I have to report, and these positive changes, I must say, are helping to boost my confidence and self esteem, in knowing that I actually have an impact on others, and they appreciate and value what I'm doing with these blogs.

Also, I have been listening to the below video, Root Chakra Healing Chants - LET GO OF FEARS AND UNCERTAINTIES - Seed Mantra "LAM" Chanting Meditation every day throughout the day, and when I sleep at night. 



So, as far as letting go of fears and insecurities goes, I'm making progress in that area, if not only, because, I've simply been so focused on staying busy and keeping my mind occupied on productive and creative activities, that I don't give my mind the chance to start focusing on old, self-destructive, negative-thinking patterns. At the same time, I'm not feeling especially powerful in an unhealthy grandiose sense; but rather, because of my intense focusing and meditating on root chakra activation, I have never felt more firmly rooted and grounded in my life. I will discuss more about root chakra meditation in a later post.

Related image

Stay tuned . . .

end

No comments:

Post a Comment